Sunday, October 7, 2007

ok i have something i wanna get off my chest and what better way to share it with my good friends here in blogger land.
i meet this man in one of the website i was in and he gave me so much hard time on how i look like and my age, lets just say everything. i told him if it wasn't me in the photograph on my page how come i have a billion pictures on there with same person. he said maybe i have posted my friends pictures and that i am not what i said i am. obviously this guy got some issue. so he said lets just talk on the phone i can tell from the persons voice how they look. ok so i did just for g.p. then he called i answer he said you sound really good but is this really you? man at this point i have had it with this man. so i said lets meet since he dont live that far from me. i have one of my girl with me just incase. we meet up in the mall he discribe to me what he will be wearing. so ok when i got there i saw someone with same discription of clothing that he discribe to me but let me tell you its not the same person that supposed to be on the outfit he had discribed. so me and my friend was about to turn around and go, he saw me. and say wow it is you. and i say wow its not you good bye. you see my problem is not that his ugly and fat its the point that he gave me so much hard time about how i look and he lied about him self. dose everyone think i was very mean to this guy? is there an other way to handle the situation? what would you do if this happened to you?

No comments: